Sunday, August 3

Its had been a lonq time since iie updated .
Super damn lots of thinqs had happened .
Yesterday , ahboy's birthday .
Went Tamah Green Park celebrate .
Lalalas . ~
Had alot of fun .
Dance performance over there (:
Yuanchinq hiphop dance make alot of them liu bi xue siak .
Too sexy lers uhs :x
Hahas .
Ahboy birthday , both him && Edwina very cham .
Waikit's birthday cominq lers .
2808 .
I told them , iie break on tht day && patch back th next day :x
Poor waikit , or maybe , iie just qo MIA .
I very bad siak .
Thn , we cab here , cab thr .
On th way back to 851 , waikit chi taxidriver der vineqar .
Slack slack , jiu qo sonqka .
Thn , played DJ max .
Kenneth pei me home , while th rest , dwn to recharqe (:
Today ,
wokeup , waste time thn bath hao lers , qo find edwina .
Meet dao Andy && weiren .
Go 948 tqtr .
Thn qo 851 with huitinq , waikit they all .
Edwina couldn't come as she qot work .
Slack slack slack .
Went pioneer mall with waikit , lester && his stead .
Pei waikit && lester qo cut hair .
I couldnt recoqnise waikit after th haircut siak .
He cut dao , kam cute laas .
But still abit wierd .
He still look better with his frinqe .
Slack slack aqain .
Thn , cab home .
Waikit send me home jiu qo lers .
Chatted with weiren outside my house .
As , he waited for me th whole afternoon thr .
Went home . Eat && Im here :D
Tomorrow , schoooool .!
Rawrrrrs . I hate it laas :x

0108080000 .

No comments: