Monday, July 28

Update .
Yesterday , update halfway .
Din post up in th end .
Too tired .
Went sleepinq instead .
Today , im not in th mood .
I made someone anqry aqain .
I did wronq thinqs aqain .
1 . Din inform him .
2 . Usinq someone hp instead of others .
3 . Im in fault .

I was sick , so din went sch .
went polyclinic .
Din inform him , my fault .
I apoloqise , sorry .
Thn , iie went meet edwina && panphila .
Edwina's phone no money ,
Panphila's bill burst ,
I use someone phone to contact him instead of others .
my fault once aqain , Im sorry aqain
&& iie apoloqise .

Hes super anqry && disappointed in me .
I know tht .
He said tht im annoyinq .
I shuld have knw tht .
I shouldnt be soo annoyinq .
wantinq to stick to him too much .
I understand how he feels .
but , who understands how iie feel .
I wanted him to care for me ,
love me && just showed , showered me with more love of his .
Thinqs jus turned out opposite .
He asked me not to fan him ,
&& iie will .
Im sorry .


Hope tht after he anqry finish ,
he would come back to me .
Somehow iie feel ,
he won't .
Santa , qrant my wish .
i just hope he could be happy .
Its my fault , all my fault ..
Im jus not fit enouqh to be his qirlfriend .
Theres some other qirls are thr better thn me isnt ?.
To reply to his bloq ,
iie still love him .
I would never said tht out .
Cause , im still in love with him .
18 more days .
Could we qo further && qo throuqh obstacles tqtr ?.
Trust , ..
His trust in me
&& my trust in him is jus not stronq enouqh .

Genie , ..
how iie wish he could spend abit mre time with me .
Jus abit mre .
I don't wish to ask much .
Just mre time with him ,
&& wo yi man zu lers .

Its breaks my heart .

Weiren , woaieni .

No comments: