Monday, August 18



♥ 我已学会寂寞的滋味 ; 一个人 .

TODAY .
Wokeup late aqain . 
i think ie off my alarm clock && went to sleep aqain .
Glad that my marmiie wake me up .
Get ready && off to school [:

Reached school quite early today .
Assemble thn went back to class .
Had Geoqraphy && Enqlish paper .
Geoqraphy , cfm die der . 
I din manaqed to finish th paper .
Blahblahblahh :x 
Chinese , free period . 
Chatt-ed as usual . 
Suchin , Takecaree yeahhs ?.
POA lesson , as usual .
Finally , Socialstudies ; MsTan qo for th oral thinqqy .
Left us with free time to finish our worksheets .
Train-edd back home [:

Eat , sleep .
Damn tired worhhs .
Marmiie called .. Say , Robin tio kick by someone in school .
Ask me qo fetch me earlier .
Weiren pei me qo [:
Waited for him damn lonq lor . 
5mins to dismissal still ask me qo fetch him :x
Went back home .
Robin , Alvin , Weiren && me ,
Dinner-ed tqtr [:
Not lonq after , Iris came too !
She brouqht her food to my hse && eat with us :D
My house damn re nao lor .
I super lonq hasn't have this kind of feelinqs lers .
Feel that everyone is soo close tqtr .
Eat finish lers , watched tv tqtr .
After everyone qo lers , study lor .
Study halfway , super feel like sleepinq uhs .
Now , bloqqinq && off to revise somemore && sleep lers .
There's still exam tomorrow .
Thanks qirls , for sayinq those encouraqinq words [:
I really appreciate it . 
Niqhts everyone ! 
Goodluck for exams , Jiay0uus ! [:


I've chanqed ie realised .
To someone whom ie don't know .
Thanks , sisters whom cheer me up .
In school , outside && At home .
Im different . I don't find commons in th three of them .
Anyways , just hope that someone could understand me .
Understand what i'm thinkinq && stuffs .
Thanks my boy , 
for cheerinq me up && encouraqe me to move on .
Iloveyoos ` .

No comments: