Saturday, August 23


♥ 原谅 , 也不能让我回头 .



Venus is back to postinq [:
She is somehow troubled for now && th past few days .
Problems , problems && problems ..
She doesn't seems to qet over with it .
Keep on couqhinq for th past few weeks .
It still doesn't heal && ie don't know why it's take such a lonq time to heal .

Wednesday .
I've forqotten wht had happened on tht day :x

Thursday .
Another day of examination ; POA paper ..
Wokeup at 6plus in th morninq .
Dilly , dally my way to qet ready && prepare for school .
Rush-ed off to cheers ; meet Sharon .
She overslept due to her medicine .
Walk-ed to school alone ..
On th way , th sky is once aqain . Nice [:
First time this year i'm early in school .
It's damn early . I reached at arund 6.30am .
Wait-ed for Sharon to come .
She qo throuqh POA with me . Last min revision :c
Thanks Sharon once aqain [:
Off to assembly ..
Blahblahblahhs .
Thn , POA paper ..
Aiminq for above 10marks this time [:
Free period ; slack && chat-ed .
After recess , continue-d on with Enqlish lesson .
Watch-ed Rattatouine [ paisehhs , idk how to spell ] 
Super cute luhs , th rat ! 
Anyone can cook ; includinq rats :D
Im thinkinq , in theirs rats' world . Did they cook ?
Awws . It's a pity tht Remy is a rat :/
Get back physics paper after that .
MrChua siaoos der lor . He uses one niqht to finish markinq those paper .
Continue-d , th show durinq CEP .
Th rest of th period , free period :c
Off to play pinq-ponq qame && Home-d [:

Friday ; Today .
Din went to school today .
I pon diaoos . As , I don't feel like qoinq :x
Wokeup as usual .
Prepare && qet ready ..
Off to JP interchanqe meet Edwina .
Brouqht breakfast to basement ; eat :DD
Bus-ed to 850 find WaikitDear && Darrius .
Slack , slack-ed , talk , talk-ed .
While waitinq for Kenneth to come down .
Thn , bus-ed to Polyclinic pei Dear see doctor .
He's havinq fever ! :xx
Kenneth went to see a chinese doctor .
Down to 851 , eat lunch .
Walk-ed to Kenneth's house .
Watch-ed DVD thn , play-ed with doqqie .
I forqot wht's th name alr . Awws , Nevermindds :x .
Bus-ed home . 
Takecaree of WaikitDear [:
He fever still make th effort to send me home .
Ilovehim laas [:
Pei him sleep thn arund 10 , he went home .
Now , bloqqinq [:
Off to slp alr .
Im super duper tired ! Tomorrow , im slackinq at home ie quess .
Not workinq alr lers :x
Niqhts everyone <3s>



I really don't understand why ue said tht it's his fault of th brkinq up of us .
Is like , I swear . It's not bcos of him .
I really hope ue could understand wht ie meant .
I told ue , I will only re-consider yoos after my relationship with him is over .
Please Don't come && ask me aqain .
I could let ue wait , but , just don't ask it aqain :x

To Cheeporkshan : okoks [: 
Btw , Im NOT a nurse laas . I don't knw any medical ley . Haha !

To Iris : okoks . I will der [:

To Michelle : Thanks [: Gees .. will der . 

To Edwina : Haha ! Too tired liaoos mahhs .
I update alr lers lor [:

To Panqpanq : Wahhhs ! Second Yeesenq :x

To Panphila : Sure [:
Aiyahhs . Haha . Yarhhs lor . Neverminds laas .
Still qot chancce der luhs .
Imy laas . 

To Cassandra : okoks [: 
OMG ~ new link aqain worhhs .
uhms , will relink ue asap der . No worries (:

To Xinpei : Imissyoos too ! <3


No comments: