Tuesday, August 19


♥ 我并不是你们想象中的那么快乐 .


Tuesday , 
another borinq day of th week . Nothinq seems to make my day .
Wokeup late once aqain . My marmiie din wake me up .
I jumped up frm bed because of some wierd dream of mine .
Prepared && qet ready for school .
Stroll to Mrt station ..
Meet dao Suchin thr . Walk-ed to school with her .
Studied on th way [:

Assembly ..
Off to claasss .
Social Studies && e.Maths .
After Social Studies paper , revise for maths awhile .
Thanks Sharon ! For explaininq to me [:
She was like , 再念一遍 . 再念多一遍 .
Thanks to her  多一遍 , ie memorise der fomulae [:
Recess ..
Normal lesson resume .
Im thinkinq , how come we can't qo home after exam . But , to stay for lesson .
Enqlish period , read maqazine && newspapers .
Discuss about our newspaper collections as well as teacher's day schedule .
Those activities arranqe on teacher's day seems to be fun :D
Followed by Physics ..
Super bored der laas . I nearly sleep :x
lalalas ..
Maths claass , 
Mrchew went throuqh th answer of th common test paper we did this morninq .
I've failed , for sure .
Aqain . I knew , ie will never pass no matter how hard ie tried .
I couldn't finished my Social Studies =/
Went home after that :D 
Stopped by Juronqpoint to pack my lunch .
遇到Weiren . He said he went to ask for job enquiries .
Walk-ed to interchanqe tqtr .
遇到Junkanq too [ he seems fierce ] :x
I today , 遇到很多人ley .

Home-ed .
Slack , sleep , study .
Tomorrow , Physics && Chem paper .
I don't understand what im studyinq for th two subjects .
DEADDDD :x
Nevermindds , Waikit Dear says , 有尽力就好了 .
Goinq sleep aqain [:
Off to my lalas-land . 
How ie wish , ie could forever happily stay in my lalas-land .
Recently , keep on feel like sleepinq .
Don't know what's happeninq to me luhs .
Don't feel like talkinq much too . 
Im wierd ..
Goodniqhts everyone , sweetdreams . 
Imissmydear .. T.T

To Xinpei : Hahas . will der , will der [:

To Iris : Sure , but , ue ask whether she wanna help anot first uhs [:
Cheerups worhhs .

To Sharon : Haha . Thanks [: 
Its okays , really . Like ue said , its th past .
Wht's matters is th future isn't ?. 
I will try to hanq on && not let qo .
Jiay0uus too . Its really not easy [:


No comments: