Wednesday, August 13

♥ 我已要不回之前所对你有的爱

Din went school for two days alr .

woahhs . Is like , some sort of miss school worhhs .

Today && yesterday , dear came my house .

Thanks for accompany me .

Damn funny lor , we both like havinq war . keep on kickinq && fiqhtinq :x

Super fun laas , miss him lers uhs .

Jus nw , weiren pua stun .

After his work brouqht me supper && alr outside my hse thn call me .

Thanks for th french fries worhhs (:

Now , qo sleep lers . Tml , qoinq school lers .

Promise dear && fellow friends already .

Dear , jiay0uus once aqain :D

Goodniqhts everyones .. =.o

♥ VENUSS `

To Iris :

Aiyohhs . Dont qo pierce laas . Since yur marmiie don't allow thn jiu dont pierce . Ltr , she take away yur freedom becos of tht jiu not qood lers uhs . uhms , ue always out of th house der lor :x

To Dear :

Wahhs .! uhms , my frinqe cominq back lers . wait a few mre months .. Thanks worhhs , accompany me . Althouqh , we like havinq war liddat but , very fun ley .

To Cassandra :

Will relink ue soon der (: uhms , shi lian der zi wei . Now still have . But , dont know how come its doesnt want to play :x

To Panphila :

Lovesss tooo <3s>

To Edwina :

Imissyoos too lurhs . hahas . we will meet up soon der . I try uhs . mayb after nxt thurs cause , my exam will finish by then . hahas . takecaree ehhs . Sometimes , jio me out also lurhs :D

No comments: