Wednesday, August 27


      ✖ 死掉了啦 :x

I know why ue say that . But , seriously Im sick && tired of it alr .
Im not sayinq that ie doesn't care for ue . 
Im treatinq ue like how a friend normally will .
4months alr . I know .
If we're meant to be , tht time , we alr are .
Don't keep on tell me tht if i'm yur qirlf thn ue won't leave .
I knw you're not threateninq me by sayinq that 
&& tryinq to tell me that ,
Im th only one who can hold ue back .
Im happy to knw that Im soo impt to ue .
But , ue left me with th choices of either be with yoos ,
or simply say byebyee to ue .
I really don't wish ue to leave for America as uure my friend .
My friend is qoinq so far away from me && 
ue told me that uu're miqht not be cominq back .
It hurts me alot to see such a close friend of mines to leave me ; Forever ..


Tuesday ; Yesterday .
life simply is borinq .
I hate beinq sick .
Overall , I spend almst all of my time , SLEEPING :x

Wednesday ; Today .
Suppose to qo to school today der .
But , somehow ie still feelinq unwell .
My marmiie suqqest to qo to school th nxt day instead .
So , MC extended :x
I couldn't even sleep properly .
Wokeup every few hours each time && find it super difficult to qet into sleep aqain .
I must qo to school tomorrow no matter wht .
I din qet to see any of my exam papers .
I quess , today shall be another day of rottinq :x
Tomorrow , Dear's birthday .
I wondered how am ie qoinq to find him tomorrow .
Awwws ..
Imissschool :C
Time for medicine :(
Byeeeees , everyonee .
IMISSWAIKIT :x


Tagges replies :

To Xinpei : Will der , will der [:
I want Chocolate ! c:

To Guest / SecretGuy :   -.-'''
uhms , Its very obvious that uure JeremyHwanq ! 
Only Hwanq will keep on remember-inq Fiona's icecream .
Wait till ue think of what ie owe ue thn tell me lor .
Hahas [:
Is ue owe me thinq lor . Whr's my joke ?
If ie happens to be at Yishun , uure qoinq to be dead [:
Hehhhs . *EvilLauqhhs [:

To Iris : Yeahhs , Im quite oks .
Me too . Din see ue for soo lonq alr .
I've been home all day lonq . 
Cannot tahan luhs . I wanna qo out ! :xx

To Isa : Ohhs . sure sure . I tell ue in school tomorrow [:
Panphila teach me der . haas .
uhms , how come ue din qo school worhhs .
Thanks [: 
Tkecarees yeahhs ?.
btw , how come yur bloq cannot qo in der T.T

To Bridqet : Relink-ed alr [:
Cheerups yeahhs . 
Tkecarees !



Messaqes Replies :

To Jordan : uhms , how come cannot qo back worhhs .
First time no halfday ley . Wierd siol .
Thn , wht time ue all dismiss ?



No comments: