Sunday, August 10

我依然还是习惯不来 , 没有你的呼吸 ..


我会发着呆 然后忘记你
接着紧紧闭上眼
想着那一天会有人代替
让我不再想念你 ..

Venus is back ..
Wokeup at 8plus this morninq .
Somehow , din able to sleep .
Mayb , iie have been sleepinq too much recently .
My sleepinq hours has increase .
I wokeup at 3pm yesterday .
Slept at 9pm .
My sleepinq time is even qreater thn my active time .

SATURDAY .

Whole day rottinq .
I din went out yesterday .
Stay home for th whole day .
BOREDDD :x
I din even qet a sinqle qlimpse of my lappy .
Thts mother of mines laas .
use th lappy of th wholeday ,
&& my desktop is beinq booked by my two brothers .
Even television , Alvin also fiqht with me .!
sms-inq th wholeday .
Thanks to those who accompany me sms ytd :DD
I still din qet to chanqe my phone .!
Nevermindds , iie will still wait :x

Th weather was still soo fine jus nw ,
&& now , its started to have a downpour .

FRIDAY .

National day celebrations c:
Super boredd && hot .
Went to school with Yeesenq , Iris && Jamie .
meet Fiona at bus-stop .
walked to schh .
Almst late for sch :c
Blahblahblahhhs :x

Carnival ..
Went to our stall && helped to eat :D
Super delicious laas .
i brouqht 3 sticks for th nuqqets && stuffs .
munchh it all dwn .
Others classmates , started fire .
&& benq satay .
Alamakks ..
Alot of smoke lor . But , its smells nice (:
Th rest of th satay , instead of benq-inq ; they fried it .
Not bad eh .
Next time iie shuld try deep fryinq satays :DD

After schh , rush home chanqe with Fiona .
Saw Weiren && Andy at my hse dwnstair .
All went up tqtr .
Brouqht alot of 100plus out .
Chanqe , chanqe , chanqe .
OUT :D
Walk them to th MRT station .
On th way , alot of funny thinqs happened .
Dunnknw wht Weiren say to Andy ..
make Andy split out his 100plus o.<
Fiona lauqhed till face red aqain lor .
Reached MRT thr .
Waited for Andy to locked his bicycle .
Its seems to take aqes laas .
In th end , he was chattinq with William && Edmund :x
Done liaoos , they went in th MRT thinqqy .
Left me alone :x
Somehow , iie feel like im in th airport .
Like sendinq them off liddat .
All stand thr , shout my name thn wave qoodbye .
I almst shouted , I oso wann qo with ue all ley .
Thn , called dear .
Lazyyybumm lor him .
Still slpinq .
Walked to Panphila's hse dwnstair .
Slack slack awhile jiu qo find Junkanq .
Waited for him at his hse dwnstair .
walked to 851 .
Eat thr , while waited for dear to come .
Blahblahblahhs .
bus-ed to Juronqeast afterwards .
Meet Edwina they all at IMM thr .
Go inside play play .
As Da-boy && Bear qo bank dunnknw do wht thinq .
Kenneth , Da-boy && Junkanq keep on snatch my dear .
Waikit call me his maid eh .
Anqry lor .! :x
blahblahblahhs .
Bus-ed back .
My head , keep on hit dao thinqs .
Alamakks . Im qoinq to be super stoopid soon .
Eat at 851 jiu qo 948 .
lalalalas .
Xionq && dear walked me home .
Go home , be piqqy liaoos .
Super tiredd .

TODAY .

So far , nothinq happened .
Shuld be continue to rot at home :x
Raininq .!
晴天 , 快快回来 :D

-- 我的脑海一直浮现出我们的回忆 .
你是我的缘分吗 ? ..
当我已不属于你的时候 ,
你才来紧紧抱着我不放 .
想说的话 , 说不出口 .
他 , 对我很好 .
我 , 却一直想着你 .


To No name : Some sort bahhs .

To Iris : o.o ? Aiyohhs . I relink ue lers :DD

To Dear : hahas . hmms , iie will wait der . But horhh , ur hair really qrow very fast ley :x

To Joysaa : hahhs . Thanks for th taq c: Relink lers . see ue in schh :D

No comments: