Monday, August 11

♥ 能不能不要离我而去 ?.


-- Some thinqs are not meant to be said .
I just don't understand why can't my own parents have trust in me .
Im their dauqhter , unless im adopted .
Thn , iie have nothinq to say .
Sometimes , im wonderinq , am iie a stranqer to them ?.
I hate it when they check on me .
Check my baq && others stuffs .
Im a human too oks ?.
I still have feelinqs && my own privacy der lor .
Why can't th both of them put themselves in my shoes ?.
How would they feel ?.
I admit , Im useless && stupidd .
I hate studyinq , iie dislike school .
So ?. That doesnt mean tht im bad .
its not fair to judqe people this way .
I don't want a family which don't trust me .
My brother steal , but iie dont .
They din evidence && put on prevention on me .
Fuckk larhhs .
If this is wht family will do , iie rather be on my own .
I rather don't have a family .
I rather just die off .

Currently , Rottinq in proqress =.o
Im Boreddddddd :x
I slept at 3am yesterday niqht .
Chat-ed with Dear ..
We chat-ed abt alot of stuffs .
But , its secret of wht we both talks about . Haas c:

Wokeup at eleven this morninq .
Bath-ed && Get ready .
Out to movie (:
Watch-ed , qian bu qou yonq 2 .
Th show , damn nice luhs .
I wanna watch 12 lian hua .
So , ppls who are intendinq to watch tht movie ,
jio me qo worhs c:
Watched finish , jiu qo home lers .
Intend to eat thn qo out find dear ders .
But , he say he qoinq home soon lers .
In th end , stay at home lor .
now , bloqqinq .
Tml , school aqain . Boreddd :x

Ilovexionqxionq ♥
Haas .
A new bear tht iie receive today (:
A qift frm weiren ; he's back frm msia .
Welcome xionqxionq to my softtoyys family :D
* clapps clappps ..
Thanks weiren for th qift :D

To Those N-lvls student , Jiay0uus worhhs .
Especially , Panphila && Dear (:




-- Sadd ; 2monthhs ..
Its doesn't seems to be lonq nor short .
I will missyoos ders .
To me , 2monthhs very lonq ley .
Jiay0uus for yur N-lvls alriqhts ?.

I wonder in this 2monthhs ,
Wht will happen ..
sienn diaoos .. ~
Cfm missyoos dao siaoo lor .
Jialatt .. ~

To Panphila sister : Yeahhs .. Im
super boredd . Everyone like separated lers uhs .
Since Nationalday .. Imissyoos as well as Waikit &&
Edwina .
sienn ley . Aiyohhs . Everyone qoinq to be super busy frm now
onwards .

To Dear : Hahas .. Yeahhs . Grow
liaoos lor . But , cfm win bu dao der laas .
Even yur tail also qone liaoos lers . I have nothinq to pull
lers ehhs .
Sad diaoos lor . 2monthhs worhhs . I din knw yur hair shoot
der nehs . Hahas ..

To Iris : Im BOREDDD too . Recently
, we both have been rottinq horhhs :x .
Sienn diaoos lor . Nothinq to do except studyinq der .

To Xinpei : Helloss (:

No comments: