Thursday, August 28

♥ 我不知道你对我的爱有多少

Helloos Everyonee [:
Im back aqain .
Back to update .
I love bears ..
Think of bears , remind me of those softtoys on my bed [:
IMISSALFRED !.
Alfred is my bear ..
Th one , which ie love most
&& its had qone missinq , nowhr to be found :C


HAPPYBIRTHDAY , DEAR [:
我的 Precious Waikit .
` Happy 16th birthday !.

Dear , 又老了一岁 . Hehhs [:
Someone officially sixteen alr ley .
Just some words from me to yoos :
Tkcarees of yurself alriqhts ?
May ue pass yur N-lvls .
Hope to meet ue soon . Haas .
&& lastly , Stay happy always :D

Din qo to school aqain today :x
Tomorrow , im qoinq [:
Meetinq Fiona in th morninq .

Stay-ed home . Play-ed Dance && Watch-ed show .
Finally , I've finished it alr .
Andy && Weiren came accompany me in th afternoon .
Had alot of fun in th process althouqh ,
most of th time we were watchinq th show .
Around seven plus ,
Chatted with Dear on MSN for awhile .
Thn , out to find Edwina .
Weiren brinq me qo dou fenq [:
Damn fun . I saw stars aqain .
She's like a star , star , star ..
I finally qot to qo out after beinq imprison at home for several days .
ILOVETODAY [:
Especially th bike rides .
Slack slack alittle while mre , jiu qo home lers .
Now , bloqqinq [:
Niqhts everyonee .


To Iris : hahass . very fast der uhs .
Today der thinq , when ie free thn tell ue [:

To Panphila : uhms , not as in qo celebrate .
Is qo find him . But , ie still din qet to see him .
Hahas . I don't really care lers uhs .
Im bored ! Meetups soooooon ! :x






No comments: