Wednesday, August 6

我的世界悄悄的在下雨 ;
我要美丽的爱情 ♥

UPDATEEEE .!
Im boredd .
At this time , im suppose to be slpinq alr .
Idk uhs , suddenly dunn feel like slpinq althouqh im tired .
Chanqed bloqskin , sonqs && updated .
My wishlist hasnt been updated .
I will update it some others time .

I din went to schh aqain .
Overslept .
When I reached th schh qate , im alr late .
Soo , back home && slpp .
Piq hurrs :x
Lalalas ~
Arund afternoon , went qekpoh find edwina && panphila .
Thn , slack slack with others .
Go up Huitinq's house .
Oh man , I love her house .!
Got piano ders . How iie wish iie have one at home .
After Huitinq bath , went dwn to 812 bball court .
Waited for Waikit to come .
Play , play , play :DD
I scratch kenneth . Sorry uhs .
His arm qot blue-black due to me :x
Sorry sorry , iie din do it on purpose der .
Edwina && Panphila qo lers , damn bored laas .
Can say sit thr rot uhs :x
After tht , slack awhile mre jiu bus-ed home lers .
Waikit walk-ed me to th bus stop .
He din send me home as he's lazy .!
He pon his mock test aqain . alamakks .!
After iie reach home ,
iie helped Iris style hair . Wheeeeets .!
Quite nice eh . But , she doesnt seems to like it .
Sadddddddddddddddddddd :x
Fiona called me when iie was slackinq .
Waikit answered th call .
Thn act those wierd wierd sound .
when iie qet th phone , she was cryinq .
I stun uhs , iie thot waikit scared her :x
Poooooor Fiona .
In th end , not bcus of waikit ..
Time check , 1am alr .
tml schoolinq . rawrrrrs .!
How iie wish iie din have school .
Off to slp alr .
Niqhts everyone .
I will keep my bloq updated .
-- Had a new qans today ; xinqan :DD
♥VENUSS `


To Cheeporksan : LOL . whenever iie qo to schh , iie dunn see ue :c
To Guest : yarhhs . i knw who are you . Aiyoohh . Just put ur name laas c:
To Panphila : I told ue lers . Haiis . Complicateddd :x
To Waikit : Hahas . Ilove pullinq ur tail lor . Hmms , taxidriver jealous of ur hair lers laas .
To Jasmin : Hahas . link ue lers . Xinqan , takecaree :D
To Iris : hmms , iie nxt time thn do okayys ?. Im tired lers . haas . Sorry uhs :x

No comments: