Monday, July 7

I shall post short .
New bloqskin && everythinq updated .!

Din went out today .
Actually , qoinq out wit Iris they all der .
But , she last minute couldnt qo .
Thn , we like tua YeeSenq :x

Baby told me he injured his leq .
BOTH leqs .
iie was like OMG .! :x
Poor baby .
He seems to be in qreat pain .
He told me tht he pain till couldnt sleep .
He went to th doctor jus nw .
nd yet , th doctor say nothinq .!
He pain till liddat still nothinq :x
Th doctor cfm is sot diao der luhh [ No offence ] .

IMISSFIONA :x

Got forced by my marmiie to qo cook spaqhetti .!
Anyway , its not funny lor .
Idk why soo many lauqh because of tht :x

Th rest of th time ,
sleep , use com && listeninq to sonqs .
Thts my sunday :DD
I havent done any of my hwk :x
Im dead .!

Ltr , qoinqq to ICA wit baby :DD
keliann der bendan .!
leq pain till liddat still mus qo soo far .
I qo slp lers .
If not , ltr cannot wakeup in time .
Niqhts everyone :DD

✖ . ♥
♥ VENUSS `
LoveWeiren :D


Baby , takecare of urself .
Espeacially of ur leqs , oks ?.

No comments: