Sunday, July 13


SUNDAY .!

It suppose to be a happy one .
But , iie dunn feel happy at all .

I reqret , iie truly reqret .
I reqret wht i've done && makinq him upset .
I shuld have jus aqree to him ,
&& not ask soo much .
Now , it became like this .
wo zhi zao der .
By all means , its my own doinqs to brouqht upon this .

HORROR HORROR HORROR .!

Everythinq seems so not fine to me .
I no lonqer see hopes .
Its has been 4days alr .
4days have passed && iie din qet to see him once .
How iie wish at this moment he could appears riqht infront of me .
How iie wish iie could jus hold him tiqht .
I miss him terribly .
Im soo lost .
Without him , somethinq just not riqht .
Those thinqs he left for me ,
still lies his warmth .
Beside me always , his warmth but not him .

我总感觉到周围快要下雨 .
可以让我再去拥有吗 ?.
我想被他保护 , 我不想自己一个 .
我很自私 , 我知道 .
但愿你 不要放开我 . 握紧我 .

He told me , after sometimes he would say everythinq out .
But now , he would keep everythinq into his heart .
I'll be waitinq till th day he speaks .
Tht will be th day i'll smile (:
Ilovehim .
Im willinq to sacrifise && wait .
I trust him && his decision .
In th meantime ,
Im on my own .


V e n u s , J I A Y O U U S .!

只愿你会快乐 .

No comments: