Sunday, July 13

oks oks .
I feel that th sky is pretty aqain .
Its look so calm && blue (:

Im in th room now ,
th small && messy lit room in th corner of my house .
At this moment of time ,
iie feel that its cozy .
Blue sky above my head && breeze wind blowinq into me .
RELAXING .!

6.30pm of 130708 , Sunday .
Im bored , so im bloqqinq aqain .

I passed by two-ee-three bloq ,
memories flashed back .

IMISSTHOSEPASTS ._.
sec2 life && stuffs (:
science centre , class outinq .
Go throuqh everythinq tqtr (:
Sports day ,
" peanut butter maqqie cup .
ue mess with us , we kick ur butt :DD .!"
BBQ at Mrfoo's condo :D
Crap tqtr , study tqtr .
Camp tqtr .! (:

But , now no mre :x

Jus ate some fried chicken .
Yummm :x
oks , im full .
Tml , schools aqain .
Compass proqram for 2days .
Rawrrs .!
Bored to death ._.

♥ VENUSS `

No comments: