Thursday, November 6

Venuss is back [:

I apoloqise for not updatinq my bloq for a very lonq time .
As , i din have time to do it .
My bloq is stll not fully done . But , it's somehow active alr .
Tomorrow's , 7th .
First month wib baby once aqn .
There's been alot of happeninqs in btw oct && nov .
Th worst news of all is , im qoinq to retain DD:
But , ie don't really care .
Just recover-ed frm my sickness afew days aqo .
Had a hiqh fever out of sudden & couldn't qo for work . My pay !!
Loss of 2o over bucks .
Tht baby of mines , promise-d to brinq me out to play .
Ima just waitinq for tht day when he finally keep his promise .
but , to do so , Please Please , I need th help frm th weather qod .
baby cominq my hse fetch me .
Goinq out ltr , i'll stop here .
Goinq bath alr . If not , he reach liaoos , ie havent okays .
Come hme thn update . Byees -- .

ILOVEMYBABY . ; Weirenn [:
----

No comments: