Saturday, November 22


Thanks Serena aqn (!)

Just nw , Serena came my hse & brouqht me a surprise .
A pinky yanq mehmeh came wib her to my hse !
Omqoshh . I din qet to see a Yanqmehmeh in zoo lor .
Nevermindds , i've one nw ! :DDD

Ytd , Went to Yonqchin's hse .
Watch movie over thr . Funny lor th show :DD
Uhms , but Serena they all went town .
Take leave at arund 5plus . 
Cause of some reasons . [ Couldn't be mention-ed ]
After settl-inq my thinqs , went dwn to 948 .
William & Jianjie was thr . Lonq lonq time since ie saw them .
Tht Stupiddd Jianjie , keep on bully me der lor .
Don't knw wht he mutter-ed to William abt me . Rawrrrs (!)

Alot of thinqs happen-ed at 948 .
Poor Weirenbaby qot pok on his face .
Stupiddd tht quy . Uhms , 
Actually qot qo JuronqEast der .
In th end , din went . Cause of , their super hot bball match & Tiqer's bike .
Tiqer's bike don't knw ride till whr liaoos .
No choice luhs DD;
After th liqht closes , William , Edmund , Tiqer & Yueqi went to JuronqEast .
Go have their tea .
Weiren send me hme .

Cook-ed eqqs for him .
Help-ed him wib his baluku . Wahahaha (!)
He had a swollen face alr . Awws :x

Ltr , qoinq to YuanchinqOpen hse .
&
Work-ed at niqht . Hais .
Uhms , needa qo watch show & bath lers .
Byeeeeeee ;DDD

;傻丫头 ; MissyXJ `♥

No comments: