Friday, November 21








Pictures Above (!) ;



This is th Soft Toy tht ie saw at Suntec .
& Im so in loved .
I spent quite alot of money on it & I din qet any of it DD;

Special Featured

Babyy cauqht in camera when he's cookinq for me at hme (:
So thouqhtful riqht ? Gees :D
&&
ILOVEWEIRENBABY {♥}
&
ILOVESERENA (!)
See th HelloKitty above ?
She use-d only One dollar thn HelloKitty dropp-ed out liaoos lers :D
I use-d all thn nothinq came out . DD;

In th end , She qave me th Hellokitty & im sooo in loved wib it laas .
Thanks Serena . Althouqh , i like melody mre .
But , ilove this qift alot . Thanks :D



Th Xionqxionq tht Babyy qave it to me as a qift .
Ours lit.Boy .
& Tht HelloKitty above is name-d as Girlqirl .
Ours lit.Girl .

Yesterday ; 20112008 .

Babyy came my hse in th morninq .
Slack-ed till arund 12plus & left my hse .
Went to Tiqer's hse .
Chattinq wib his Mother abt th school code thinqy thn chatt-ed wib Fiona (!)
Wait-ed for tht Tiqer to qet ready & off we went to best for my Char quey teow .
I forqot to tell Babyy ie don't want hum thn hors ,
he went to call another plate .
he ate der plate wib th hum . Yumms ! :DD
Thn , we went to 948 .
Bored lor . They all play-ed bball .
Went to meetup wib Panphila . Slack-ed awhile .
Thn , off to chat-ed wib Fiona on phone aqn .
Walk-ed arund & abt .
Thn , Joey , Edwina & Serena came find me . Chatt-ed below block .
Baby msq-ed me & went back to find him .
Slack-ed thr & blahblahblahhs .
Time qoes so slow yesterday . Awws DD;
Baby ride me hme at arund 9plus .
In th end , Bear call-ed . Went back to 948 aqn till 11plus .
& hme we went .
Tiqer , Edmund & baby came my hse accompany for awhile .
& they went hme .

Im qoinq for work ltr . Hais .
I've a sudden urqe of not wantinq to qo for work .
Baby alr at my hse now .
i quess , i've to qo bath alr .
Goinq out , slack-ed & thn to work . Bye everyone .

{♥} 傻丫头 ; MissyXJ ` 

No comments: