Monday, November 17

Okayys . Venus here to update .

It's been lonq ever since my last post .
Im not in a very qood mood today DD;
Stupidd events qoinq on & on . Hate it ! 

It's been so call-ed a panqseh's day for me .
Everythinq sucks . Quarrel wib my Daddy & Mummy ; Yesterday .
Im so damn anqry wib them , especially Daddy .
He's way to rude & unreasonable . Why can't he be alittle mre understandinq ?
Sucks , sucks & SUCKS !.
Nobody will qoinq to knw it even if ie went missinq or somethinq .
Cause , no one will ever cares ! }:
Leave me behind ; ALONE !
If you're qoinq to all this event & stuffs . Go ahead & please , don't be wib me .
I understand you've yur own reason .
No matter wht , IHATEIT .
I realise , you're not as carinq as you use-d to be .
I quess , you don't even care-d . All those nonsense are mre impt to you .
Everyone are like this . I don't wanna care anymore .

I wanna qo to someplace which no one would able to find me .
Far , far away & disappear .
Life is borinq . So , why do ie live ?.
I only do it for th sake of doinq it ; miqht as well end it riqht ?.
Carinq parents & family . Do ie have one ?. No ! I don't .
Why must they qive birth to me & let me qet in contact wib this world ; earth .
IHATEYOUS !

Get out of my life . Please ,  qo away .
Im not qettinq any happier .
Daddy , if you want me to leave . Like wht you've said ytd , REPEAT IT .
I'll qo & tht's forever (:


No comments: