Friday, November 7

Th Seven-Eleventh Day :DD

Happy First Month to me & Babyy !

Overall , i super love today . There's been lots of fun :DD
Wokeup at 9am to prepare .
Bath , Pack-ed baq & stuffs .
Messaqe-d wib Serena & she send me a list of " Thinqs to brinq "
We're qoinq on a trip to Sentosa !
Meetup at 851 & makan makan .
Thn , Babyy ride me to JuronqPt wib Tiqer & Weihan while th rest , bus-ed .
& Off we qo [:
Had a slp in th MRT [:
Took a LRT-like train to th beach .
Chanqe-d & had our fun .
Play-ed in th water & took pictures .
Th most fun part was , everyone qather-ed & bury Yonqchin in th sand :DD
Bus-ed back to Harbourfront .
Makan at th Kopi-tiam there & train-ed hme .

Both brothers qot sick .
Now , need to takecare of them .
Tomorrow , workinq [:
Busy day :DD

Pictures will be upload-ed asap [:


To Babyy : Happy one month . Thanks uhs .
For so dote on me & stuff .
First month alr eh , new start lers .
We had alr known eachother for 6mths . Quite lonq lers hors .
I will also cherish th times beinq wib ue .
I realised , not everyone will reqret & chanqe-d like ue'll .
Im happy , really .
This few wks wib ue , ie felt care & love .
Thanks [:
I hope we can continue on like this .
Babyy , iloveyous .
Rememberinq this date & carry on .
Weirenn , Venuss love yous .

No comments: