Wednesday, November 19

IJUSTSIMPLYHATEYOUALL .
FUCKK OFF MY LIFE .
WHT IF YOU'RE MY PARENTS ?!

Din slp for th whole niqht ytd , wokeup in th middle of th niqht .
Got waken up in th middle of th niqht .
Stupidd mummy diq me up in th middle of th niqht , scold me .
Fuckk sial . Scold me abt withdrawinq money .
It's my own pay ! I earn it . Is tht wronq ?!
She expect me to qive her all th money ie withdraw .
She also dowan to qive me pocket money . 
Thn , wht do ie eat ? Bird shit isit ?!
Im thinkinq of runninq away frm hme alr .
I had enuff lers lor . Two brothers qettinq worst & worst .
I've to takecare of them . As if , im their mother .
IM NOT , OKAYYS ?.

This morninq , Com spoilt .
& th thinq is , ie dint spoilt it or smth .
I help-ed her to repair till th com works .
In th end , ie qot scoldinq ! Machiam ie make th com spoilt liddat .
Enouqh is enouqh .
Daddy liddat , 也就算了 . Mummy also liddat .
为什么我得不到你们的那么的一点疼爱 ?
If yur hate th siqht of me , tell me .
I'll disappear . I'll not come hme anymre .
& in th first place , DON'T EVER qive birth to me .
FUCKK SIAL .
Do yur still treat me as yur dauqhter ?
I knw , i've alr qet th freedom ie want .
But , wht ie ask-ed is just some pirvacy & riqhts for me .
Is tht wronq too ? Parents are not always riqht , you'll see .
Someday , i'll proof to ue .
Im not qettinq any better beinq treated like this .
You're wronq & will be sorry for trreatinq me like this .

Venus is qone frm her family .
She no lonqer wanna care-d .

- - 

Quarrel wib Babyy ytdd .
he panqseh me like hell .
Think of how lonq is have accompany chat & stuffs .
I could say , it's less thn 2hrs per day althouqh im wib him everyday .
But , everythinq settle-d btw me & him alr (:
I really don't feel like qivinq in abt th panqseh thinq alr .
I hope ue understand & sorry for shoutinq at ue ytdd .
&& ie hate it , when ue push me .
I hope ue won't do it aqn .
Thanks for accompany chat-ed on phone ytd niqht .
Finally , he accompany me for mre thn 2hrs (!)

I Love You , Babyy (:

No comments: