Tuesday, September 16



















Tuesday ; 16Sept .

Helloo , Helloos  [: 
Did anyone miss me ?.
Im once aqain back ! Hohoho :DD

I've post damn lots of picture taken today .
Recently , so much had happened .
Firstly ;
May Ahboy have fast fast recovery && accompany my sister ;D

I hasn't been qoinq to school for more thn one week alr .
Relax-ed . MrsHo called my marmiie && she was stun abt it .
Anyway , need to qo school tml alr .
Please ! Give me one mre day of rest before qettinq back to school life :x
This morninq , had a TWO hours lecturinq && Counsellinq by my Father .
Ohqoshh , He even brouqht out China , Indonesia && stuffs into th topic .
Went out after tht , to Weiren's house .
Cook-ed . Actually , he was th one cookinq && ie was th one eatinq >.<
Andy came && watch-ed show .
Arund 1plusplus , slack-ed at Ahboy's house .
PanphilaSister went off just when ie arrived .
Thn , watch-ed TaochenqDaddy , Weiren && Zhihui play-ed mahjonq .
Weiren keep on hu lor :x  Don't knw how he did it .
Chatt-ed awhile && Ahboy's marmiie came back .
Off we rushes dwnstair .
To EdwinaSister's house [:
Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep ! 
Got woken up by alot of people . 
Stoopid me , hit th wall on my cheek when ie turn myself arund .
Off to Playqround slack-ed .
Tht's how those about picture came about .
Some of them is with EdwinaSister . 
Forqot to take frm her . Anyway , ie did some artistic act over there [;
Dwn to 948 . 
Thn accompany EdwinaSister to Ahboy's house .
I left after few minutes :xx
Chatt-ed with HuitinqJie at 948 while waitinq for them to finish their match ,
&& home-d ie qo :DDDD
Now bloqqinq [:

TAGGES WILL BE REPLIED LATER AGAIN , AS VENUS IS DAMN LAZY NOWADAYS .
SORRY :xx

No comments: