Friday, September 5


Cute horhhs .. I found this picturee in my com . I din knw ie had his pic :xx
Remind me of trips && trips to JuronqPolyclinic ..
Damn cute lor him DD; haiis ..



Today .
Din qo for remedial this morninq .
Fiona din qo , don't feel like qoinq as well .
Not in th mood to do soo .
Bomb Panphila up in th morninq . Sorry sister :xx
Actually qoinq meet her straiqht after ie bath der .
But , in th end ie keep on tuo shi jian .
Till arund 12 thn meet dao her .
Walk-ed to 851 qo find Ahboy .. On th way , saw dao WaikitDear :'x
I super feel like pao guo qu huq him lor .. Haiiss :/
He still din care me . How ie wish ie din say tht to him DD:
Panphila settled her lunch at 851 while ie drank my miloo .
Thn , sent Panphila home .
Chat at her house dwnstair .. Super fun luhs .
We talk-ed alot of stuffs tqtr . Craps && Craps ..
After Panphila qo home lers , jiu went Ahboy's hse with Darrius .
At his hse , damn bored laas ..
Play-ed PSP && Watch-ed TV . Got th Yanqquo && Xiaolonqnu show .
Cauqht my attention [: Hehhs ..
Ahboy fell asleep thn Darrius && I jiu qo central play lan .
Play finish liaoos , qo back Ahboy's hse .
He still sleepinq :xx
Darrius && me continued on chattinq .
Main subject ; WaikitDear . Saw alot of his pictures in Ahboy's phone .
Chatt-ed alot of thinqs about him .. Imisshim DD:
Xiao Sebas && Bear came .
Chatt-ed aqain . Wait-ed for Ahboy to wakeup .
Dinner time ! [:
Th food , damn nice laas horhhs . Yumyumms :p
Eat liaoos , wash-ed plates jiu went off .
Went 907 with them thn walk-ed to 948 .
Half-way , jiu walk-ed home lers .
Bear pei me walk as he's qoinq home .. Talk-ed about WaikitDear .. DD:
Separate with him && home ie qo .
Reach-ed home , damn tired ..
After bloqqinq , jiu qoinq sleep liaoos lers .





ToWeiren : I won't wei lers ni , fanq qi Waikit der .
Seriously , at first , ie din knw ie will soo zai yi Waikit until th quarrel .
I realise , wo zhen der zhen der hen zai hu ta .
There's no point doinq thinqs that he have done .
Not tht ie don't want to qive ue another chance .
But , th feelinqs , qone lers ..
Like ie said just now to ue in MSN ; wo dui ni shi yi lai , bu shi ai .
Wo ye bu xianq zai yi lai ni lers .
Duibuqi , Im sorry .
You may hate me . Go ahead ..
I don't want ue to cut yur hand for me .
I don't feel anythinq . Don't bcos of me , hurt yurself ..
Xiexie ni ranq wo understand who really stand a place in my heart .
Althouqh , Waikit && ie miqht not have he hao .
But , this time round ie knw is my fault .
I will wait for him to forqive me ..
ni keyi fanq qi wo der , bu xu yao denq wo der .
I don't want ue to be soo miserable bcos of me && keep on hurtinq yurself .
Please , wo bu xi wanq ni zhe yanq ..
Im really sorry , Weiren . Im not as qud as ue think im .
Venus doesn't worth to be loved by Weiren .



ToWaikitDear : Darrius told me alot of thinqs about ue today .
Which makes me understand how much uure to me .
I din realised it at first until he ask-ed me ; you seems to love Waikit alot uhs ..
I was like , Huhhs ? Thn , ie kept on think about it .
I went to yur bloq at lan && read those past posts .
Especially th one on Ahboy's birthday .
I miss those times lor :xx
Damn fun der worhhs . Someone is jealous cause of Taxi driver :DD
Haiiss .. Im sorry for sayinq those harsh thinqs to ue ..
Tht picture above , make me think of those trips to JuronqPolyclinic ..
I really do hope ue forqive me ..
Sorry WaikitDear .. T.T





ToFiona : Yeahhs lor . I suddenly ,
super in love with that sonq :xx

ToIris : Nevermindds der laas . I won't soo
foolish der .

ToJasmin : Hahas . uhms , no laas . haiis
:xx

ToXinpei : Thanks luhs . But , can't help it
luhs . Im okayys . No worries [:

ToXinyi : Heyhey , no link luhs . How to relink
worhhs DD:



No comments: