Sunday, September 28

Sunday ; 28Sept

Updatee .
I've finally chanqed my bloqskin :DD 
Im boredd . Rottinq at hme luhs .
Babyy went msiaa alr ! :x
Had a BIGBIG quarrel with him yesterday afternoon .
BuayTahann lor . First time , ie din accept his apoloqy .

He's qoinq to back soon , ie quess . 
He told me tht he qoinq to be back today niqht .
Don't knw whether true or not . Later , he lie-d to me aqain .
Awwws . Iris && Pamela are sick . Poor them .
Get well soon , alriqhts ? 
Have SocialStudies && Science tml . Till , 11.30 [:
Pleasee , ie wanna faster school holiday ! .
I seriously hate school .
Babyy din contact me for th whole day , today . Awws ..
Okayys . I alr forqive him . But , ie lose my trust in him alr .
Tooo bad . Who ask-ed him to lie-d to me .
Uhms , ie wonder had he reach-ed spore alr or not .
His phonee due to ytdd messaqed too much && prepaid lowww .
Alamakkks . Shouldn't have pei him messaqed ytdd .
Now , soo ma fan . Couldn't reached him .
I don't want qo to school laas . Stoopidd fuckkinq exam .
Don't knw wht to update alr .
Shall updated another time . Byeee ..


Taqqes Replied .

ToEdwinaa : Ofcourse don't mind laas . Takecaree of yurself even mre uhs :DD 

ToIris : Its not CoupleTee laas :x  Its WorkinqTee lor && its doesnt even look nice lor . Hahas . 
Btw , wht ue mean harr ? My font colour wierd mehs ?. O.o

ToPamela : SIsterrr ! .

ToFionaa : Ohs . WorkinqTee . Hehhs [: 

No comments: