Tuesday, September 9

o9Sept ; Tuesdayy .

Its Tuesday alr . Ermms , Don't know wht's qonna happen .
It's only Twelve midniqht plus . Hehhs .
I've alot of annoucement to make eh ._.
Firstly ;
HAPPY BDAY , FIONAAA ! x3s .

Secondly ;
HAPPY BDAY , KENNETH ! x3s .

Thirdly ;
HAPPY BDAY , DARREN ! x3s .

They're superb ! Alot of people Birthday ley . Im qoinq pok liaoos lers x.X
Another annoucement ; a bad one ..
I'm once aqain sinqle :DDDD
Imisshim && shebuderhim . But , nevermindds laas . Since , heloveeher jiu lett qo liaoos lers .
He finally talk to me liaoos eh . Wheeeeeeets ! x3s .
venuss.lovee.waikitt ! x3s ..
Don't feel like sleepinq already . haiiss , saddened luhs .
Don't feel like qoinq to school ltr ley .
Wht happened ltr , i'll post it aqain . Cause , ie can't predict th future ._.

Yesterday ; o8sept .

HAPPY BDAY , ALVIN ! x3s .
Mybelovedbrother .. Hehhs .
Lao lers yi sui .
Laodi eh bday . hahhs , wish him a happy bday .
Enouqh of crappinq . Wht happened basically was ;

Wokeup , went to school .
Lesson , lesson && lesson .
Couldn't conccentrate in class . Keep on thinkinq of him . Rawrrs ! ._.
I qot my Enqlish summary th hiqhest in class :DDD
Happpppppyy ! x3s .
Finish school liaoos , went Isa's house .
Chatt-ed with her ahma . Damn funny lor .
Waitt-ed for her to chanqed , thn off to my house .
I bath-ed && she meet her stead , ie went Edwina's house .
Watch-ed heitanqqunxiazhuan :DDDDD
Thn , ie started to qo zibi x.X
Down there , drawdraw .
I wrote Waikit's name for damn lots of times today .
In school , everywhere .
Actually , don't feel like passinq th thinqy to Lester der . But , alr write liaoos .
err . read && no read equal to th same .
I find it no point . Hahhs ._.
Went 851 ; eatttttttttttt .
Huitinq , Bear , Daboy , Junkanq , TaochenqDaddy && Darrius came .
Followed by Waikit , Kenneth , Lester , Tiqer , XiaoSebas && Weiyi .
Thn , qo 850 . Boredddd uhs .
Slack , slack , slack . Went home .

o7Sept ; Sunday .

Workkkkkk :DDDDD
Super fun . Loveee teaminq up with Junkanq .
Somehow like havinq competition liddat der .
Flyer . flyer && flyers . hehhs .
Damn fast jiu finish liaoos .
Learn alot from Junkanq :DDDD
Thanks uhs . he teach me how to find my way back .
Th Sinqtel qirl ._.
Thn , qo eattttt .
I din eat . I only had a few slip of th tehbinq . Damn sweeeettt laas .
Continued on flyers .
Stoooooopid uhs . My butt qot touched twice ! Rawrrrs .
Im fierce der horhhs . Don't see ie smilesmile thn liddat . Hurrhs !
Walkwalkwalk-ed . Onthway , qive out flyers .
Kenneth had a hardtime takinq care of me .
He say ie damn hyper , run here run thr .
Inthend , he pulled my baq to makesure i'm with him .
Slack under block . Almost sleeeeep ..
Guys qoes hyperr lor . Accompany Kenneth qo Playqround slackslack .
Thn , qo back . Now thn ie knw .
Waikit knws alot about my movements :xx
Happpppppppyy ! x3s . Waikitttttttttt . lovelovees .
Go back liaoos after tht .
Train-ed home . Sinq sinq sinq .
Sanq LinJunJie's sonq . Woshitadertouhaofensi ! Hehhs .
Junkanq vocal , damn qood lor :DD
Went home after tht .

o6Sept ; Saturday .

Forqet wht happened exactly .
But , ie do remember one biqbiq situation .
I LOST MY HANDPHONE ! :xx
So people , don't contact me via phone lers kayys ?.
When ie qet my new number , ie would tell yur der .
Imissmyphone ! Ahboy's phone qoes missinq with minee too .
Hope th both of them qrew leqs && could run back to us .
Tht's about all . Damn lonq alr .
Niqhts everyonee .



ToPanphila : OMG . Dota . Hahhs .
Okayys laas . We qo playplay .
Later , ie kena kill-ed thn ue must help me held sonqka horhhs
:xx

ToJasmin : Xiexieni , Xinqan .
Hahhs . uhms , will sad der laas .
Nevermindds . Noworries . wohuimeishider [:

ToFiona : O.O
HappyBirthday laas qirl . Hahas [:
See , ie remember ehh . I wuxiim der horhhs ._.
HND ley . Not , HMD . hahas .
HonqsterNeverDie ! x3s . Yeahhs . Imlovinqit x3s .

ToIris : .___.

ToXInqin : uhms , suresure . But ,
yur Url ?
Hahahs . Alamakks . Takecaree .

ToBridqet : Will relinkk ue Asap
der :DDD
Takecaree uhs .

ToXiaolim : Okayys . wohuider .
Noworries .
Im free now already :DDD

ToUnknown : Uhms , uure ?
Give yoos a chance .. Lols . Ehhs , ue Weiren ahhs ?

No comments: