Thursday, September 4

Taken usinq Panphila's phone [:

Venus :/

Edwina , Panphila && Venus .
Sisters [:

Panphila && Venus .

I'm boredd .

At Panphila's house .
Look KNS luhs :xx

P && V .. =.o

:DD


Pictures of Today && Yesterday .
Recently , alot of thinqs had happened .
Everythinq seems to be soo wronq .
Whatever ie do , doesn't seems to qet riqht .
Maybe , all this while , whatever i'm doinq is wronq .
Could ie mend everythinq ?
Put it back to place && make everythinq riqht aqain ?.
I miss those times when everyone is enjoyinq themselves .
这就是所谓的自作自受 ..


Yesterday .
Went out in th afternoon to meet Panphila .
Actually , couldn't qo out der .
Anyhow bomb reason to my marmiie && out ie qo .
Due to Robin's fever , had to reach home earlier thn usual .
Promise her , ie will be home at 2.30pm .
But , In th end , ie went home at 5pm .
Raininq damn heavily lor .
Meet Panphila at 851 .
Thn , Ahboy they all wanted to qo Gekpoh play dota .
Panphila && I jiu went off first .
Went to Edwina's house dwnstair slack .
Thn , qo Panphila's house .
At thr , camwhore && chatt-ed .
Horoscope says , pieces && her boyf will qet closer in terms of relationship .
But , it din seems to be true .
Meet Janet opp Pioneer sec .
Wait-ed for Kenneth they all exam finish .
Thn , Panphila && Edwina pei me wait for my bus .
Bus-ed home .
{ Saw WaikitDear opposite th bus-stop :xx }

Home liaoos , jiu online MSN .
Quarrel with WaikitDear ..
I know it's my fault . Sorry ..
Chatt-ed with Edwina , Panphila && TaochenqDaddy as well .
Thanks Edwina , Panphila , Janet , Ahboy , TaochenqDaddy , Lester && Kenneth .
Th xiaomaicao din work :xx
He still damn anqry with me .
Awws .. Nevermindds :xx
No mood all th way . Din knw what to do luhs . Haiiss ..
At niqht , lappy auto shutdwn .
Dulann uhs . Hackcaree der lappy .
Went to sleeep ..


Today .
After wakinq up , online MSN .
Chatt-ed with Boyfee .
Thanks for cheerinq me up [:
On phone with Panphila ..
Chat chat chat .
Went to bathh . Thn , call-ed Panphila sister aqain .
Meet her && Ahboy at Gekpoh .
Somethinq funny happened .
On th bus , ie saw someone tht look like Darrius qot on th bus .
But , din manaqed to see dao where is he in th bus .
He qot off one stop after Pioneersec .
I qot off at Gekpoh shoppinq centre .
He look stun when he saw me :x
I told him , we're on th same bus . He was like o.o
Ohhs well .. =.o
Watch-ed them play dota .
Panphila was playinq too :x
Damn funny uhs . Make me keep on lauqhinq .
Went to Panphila's house after tht .
Thn , pei her wait-ed for her marmiie dwnstair , jiu walk-ed home .
I qot scare by lizard DD;
Reach-ed house dwnstair , Ahboy messaqe me :xx
I forqot to tell him ie qo liaoos .
Call-ed him . He ask-ed me qo 948 if ie want .
In th end , too tired . Din qo .
Stay home , sleeep .
Thn jiu bloq ..


I knw this time round , it's my fault .
I've alr apoloqisee . I really hope ue do forqive .
You told me tht yur pattern is liddat der .
I understand . I also understand why ue will soo dulann alr .
I only wish ue don't don't care me .
I will zidonq . Stop meetinq him && stuffs .
I promise ue but never zuo dao , is my fault .
Im sorry for sayinq those words to ue .
I din mean it by sayinq I don't wanna care ue .
I din knw it's hurts tht much ..
How ie wish ie knew what are ue thinkinq .


I don't know what th hell parents are thinkinq nowadays .
I knw tht my results aren't as qood as others .
But , Im tryinq ..
Can't they see ?
One small thinq like bookinq of badminton court online .
Just bcos of din have courts , jiu blame me .
Say ie slow , ie din standby , everythinq my fault .
Alvin && Robin also have eyes .
They saw me pressinq th thinq over thr .
But , just don't knw what happened .
Still din manaqed to qet those courts .
It wasn't my fault uhs .
I knw i've pon school , remedials && extra lessons .
I knw i've done thinqs tht ue , parents dislike .
But , please don't push everythinq to me .
Oneday , ie miqht just qo crazy .

I alr did my best on my studies .
What mre ue want ?
When im sick , did ue care soo much about me ?
Yurs attitude chanqes when Robin qet fever .
I knw i've qrown up . But , why can't ie qet doted by yurs ?
Tell me , which teenaqer din qet rebelious ?
Which teenaqer din qo home late && qo out often ?
I don't qive a damn to what ue all say alr .
I totally wantinq to qiveup .
Since , whtever ie do is wronq ,
What for ie chanqe ?
I don't qet a sinqle praise or smthh just for tht little chanqe tht ie do .
Chanqe , still wronq , still dislike .
I rather remain my own way .
Haiiss ..
How ie wish im dead ..


To Weihao : Thanks . I hope can last uhs :x

To Panphila : Haiiss ..

To Fiona : Will link ue der laas . Haiiss .
I don't knw wht to do :xx

To Xinpei : My hp currently no money worhhs :x
uhms , ue two damn hiqh ley . Aiyohhs ..

To Iris : =.o
ue qo count der ahs . Got soo little ahs ? :xx

No comments: