Tuesday, June 24

UPDATE UPDATE !
Second day of school .
Fun but tirinq .
New maths teacher , Mrchew :D
At first , ii thouqht tht he was scary , fierce nd his lesson cfm was bored .
But , it turned out to be th opp :x
There's this phrase , don't judqe th book by its cover .
It could apply to this situation :x
I havent finished my homeworks .
Chinese - compo writinq .
Maths - worksheet .
Plus , holiday homework !
Seriously , how ii wish thrs no such thinq as homeworks .
As usual , today morninq went sch with Iris they all .
Wokeup at 5.30 in th morninq .
Super tired ! :x
I fall asleep durinq classes .
TIRED TIRED ! :x
Sch , havinq lessons .
SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !
Baby come fetch me after school .
Went JP with Fiona , baby they all .
Walk walk walk .
Went home .
Sleeeeeeeeeeeep :DDDD
Wokeup at arund six plus .
Baby left his keys in my baq .
After bathinq , qo find him pass him his key .
Went home .
Slack , do homework .
Now , bloq :D
I qo rest ler .
Super tired .
Im scared of tml's audition :xxx
I dunn have th quts ! >.<
Anyway , niqhts :DDD

♥ venuss `

No comments: