Monday, June 23

UPDATE UPDATE :D
New term , new bloqskin , new url !
I chanqed my url nd bloqskin .
So , ppl , relink me :DD
Bored bored :x
New term starts .
First day of school , im still in holiday mood .
Today , wokeup early in th morninq .
Went school :D
Class was alriqht .
Alot of thinqs had chanqed in school .
Example ; new timetable , new teacher , new seatinq arranqement .
I see th new timetable ii stun .
Th shedule will die :x
No playtime . All serious after serious .
Today after school , baby cum fetch my home .
Went home sleep .
Thn , bath .
Pei baby qo cut hair with Andy .
Afterwards , baby send me home .
Stay home after tht .
Couldnt accompany Fiona qo see doctor .
Her hand is like pathetic .
Poor Fiona .
Baby call me qo sleep ler .
I qort quai horhh .
Tinq hua eh :D
I qo sleep ler , if not ltr someone not happy :x
Niqhts everyone :DD

♥ venuss`

No comments: